Recipes - Argan Soothing Eye Balm
Argan Soothing Eye Balm
This recipe is to help smooth out and prevent fine lines around the eyes. Below is our suggestion for an, easy to make up, soothing eye balm blend.
4 ml Argan oil
2 ml Rosehip oil
2 ml Borage oil
2 ml Avocado oil
Place in a 10 ml rollette
- Argan oil is rich in anti-oxydants. It has extraordinary moisturising properties and leaves the skin remarkably smooth and soft.
- Rosehip is ideal for skin repair and works wonders on scar tissue and wrinkles.
- Borage is the richest oil in GLA and is ideal as a cell regenerator and anti-aging agent
- Avocado is useful for fragile, dry, red skin.
How to use
- Apply around the eyes, twice a day, massaging gently until the oil has sunk into the skin.
- It provides a good base before applying make-up especially for dry skin.
- It can also be applied to any areas where wrinkles may appear, where there is scaring or stretch marks.